Conover, North Carolina USA – Amphenol Antenna Solutions is looking for experienced Electrical RF Engineers. We are a leading global solutions provider for wireless infrastructure systems, providing a comprehensive suite of solutions for virtually all applications and global frequencies with product available from the top of the tower to the base station.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Designing and developing RF antennas and components for the next generation of communications
- Communicating with internal and external customers to define requirements and specifications
- Implementing and coordinating processes with manufacturing
- Enhancing existing platforms to meet market requirements
- Leading projects and teams
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
- A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with three plus years of work experience
- Experienced in element and antenna design for base station antennas
- RF system and design modeling software such as HFSS, Designer and SolidWorks
- Strong knowledge of RF/Microwave component parameters and test equipment
- Knowledge of system level architectures and critical parameters
- Experience developing and supporting manufacturing processes for RF/Microwave hardware
- Strong computer knowledge and hands on experience in the lab
Knowledge and Skills
- Analytical –Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flow and processes.
- Design –Generates creative solutions; transfer concepts and information into products, uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principals; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving –Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management –Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and to budget; manages project team activities.
- Teamwork –Balances team and individual responsibilities; able to build group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Quality Management –Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness –Develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizations resources.
Send resume to:
Amphenol Antenna Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer